Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) Renewable Energy (Photovoltaic)
decon international is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) – Renewable Energy (Photovoltaic)
to join our team in Frankfurt / Main at the earliest possible date for a permanent position
- Project Management
- Design construction and construction supervision of solar farms incl. solar resource assessment, layout, electrical design (up to inverter)
- Organizational and contractual setup of PV projects
- Support in the due diligence of solar energy projects
- Supporting tender and procurement procedures
- Technical support for project implementation, supervision, acceptance tests
- Leading international and multicultural project teams
- Quality control and project reporting
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in design and execution of photovoltaic projects
- University degree (i.e. B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Eng / Dipl.Ing.) in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of professional technical experience in the solar power sector, preferably in the mentioned areas
- English should be fluent in speaking, writing and reading. Any additional language such as German, French or Spanish would be advantageous
- Openness for short-term missions and visits to the countries of projects for acquisition and project activities
- Experiences in related professional software such as PV design software, GIS, CAD etc.
- Preferably experience in consulting business, in international development cooperation/projects funded by international donor organizations and financing agencies
- General understanding of the energy sector
Are you interested in this position?
Please forward your application for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ENERGY_SPM_REPV_202303. Your contact person is Mrs Angelika Thener.
Please also contact us if you are an experienced freelancer in the field described above, looking for activities.