Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) Renewable Energy (Wind Energy)
decon international is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) – Renewable Energy (Wind Energy)
to join our team in Frankfurt / Main at the earliest possible date for a permanent position
- Project Management
- Design construction and construction supervision of wind farms incl. foundations, access roads, grid connection
- Review and evaluation of geotechnical reports and foundation recommendations / design management of special foundation solutions / engineering support of construction managers during the execution phase
- Organizational and contractual setup of wind farm projects
- Support in the due diligence of wind farm projects
- Supporting tender and procurement procedures
- Technical support for project implementation, supervision, acceptance tests
- Leading international and multicultural project teams
- Quality control and project reporting
- Minimum 10 years of experience in execution of international wind energy projects
- University degree (i.e. B.Sc. / M.Sc./ B.Eng /Dipl.Ing.) in industrial engineering / civil engineering/ energy & environmental technology or equivalent
- Several years of professional technical experience in the wind power sector, preferably in the mentioned areas
- English should be fluent in speaking, writing and reading. Any additional language such as German, French or Spanish would be advantageous
- Openness for short-term missions and visits to the countries of projects for acquisition and project activities
- Understanding of electrical power distribution infrastructure (transmission lines, substations etc.)
- Preferably experience in consulting business in international development cooperation/projects funded by international donor organizations and financing agencies
- Experience in operation and maintenance of wind farms
- Experiences in relevant professional software. GIS, CAD etc.
- Familiar with FIDIC regulations
- General understanding of the energy sector
Are you interested in this position?
Please forward your application for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ENERGY_SPM_REW_202203. Your contact person is Mrs Angelika Thener.
Please also contact us if you are an experienced freelancer in the field described above, looking for activities.